Monday, May 26, 2014

Boyfriend's Day

Laced camisole, Topshop // "1994" bodycon skirt, H&M // Chunky knit cardigan, Zara // Laced socks, Topshop // Creepers wedge, New Look // Studded clutch, gifted from Sister

I'm going to start this of feeling guilty as ever. However in my defence, I'd been busy ever since the start of school as my assignments kept piling up that I couldn't even take a second to breathe. So now I'm here and hopefully, cross fingers, that I can keep up with daily updates!!! 

I saved up this "1994" for the most cheesy outfit ever for my boyfriend's 20th birthday this year. I paired it up with blacks again with little tints of gold. I like how the laced detailing give off the sensual and on-the-romantic side of things to wear. I thought it was perfect for this very special day! 

Also, this is the first post of my short hair! Say "bye" to my long hair as I'm totally enjoying having this length of hair since it's the first time in 18 years having such short hair. Do you think I should ever grow out my hair again? Hmm. 

Btw, Happy Birthday Baby. I love you <3



x

No comments:

Post a Comment